Modular X-Ray Booths/Walls
Ultraray Modular X-Ray Booths/Walls are manufactured with standard lead shielding of 1/16” (1.6mm) or 1/8” (3.2mm), however custom lead shielding is always available.
Standard control booth heights are 84” or greater and as with all our products, we would be happy to design and manufacture custom to your exact specification.
Shatter-resistant lead safety glass meeting CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II safety glazing standard; lead acrylic available upon request
Bottom opaque panels:
Lined with lead and faced with standard beige ABS (other colours also available); steel or laminate finish options available
Additional features and options:
- Frames: medical grade stainless steel or powder coated steel
- Modular in design – multiple configurations available tailored to your unique requirements; panels attach together at 30, 45, or 90 angles
- Can attach to existing wall or be free standing in middle of room; tie rods to existing wall or floor plates included to ensure stability
- Quick, clean, and easy to install
- Adaptable to future modification, expansion, or relocation
- Custom-fitted millwork option
- Consultation and installation services also available